Some people consider that graphic design started with the printing press of Gutenberg in the 15th century. In honour of this, and the thousands of graphic designers who have been asked “can you make the logo bigger?”, I present the Graphic Design T-Shirt.
Graphic Design – Making Logos Bigger Since 1450 T-Shirt
- 100% Cotton
- Since the dawn of the printing press in 1450, graphic designers have been asked the question “Can you make the logo bigger”. Here’s the perfect t-shirt for the designer in your life.
- This shirt is designed to be fitted. If you prefer a looser fit, please buy one size up.
- Available for men, women and kids in five different colours.
- Graphic Design – Making Logos Bigger T-Shirt – Buy Now From Amazon
Latest posts by Jennifer Farley (see all)
- 26 Places of the World - May 16, 2017
- Beginner’s Guide To Cropping & The Crop Tool In Photoshop - April 23, 2017
- How To Whiten Teeth In Photoshop - April 11, 2017