If you’re working with a number of images in Photoshop and want to compare them all at the same size, here’s a quick tip on how to do it.
1. With multiple photographs or illustrations open in Photoshop, choose Window > Arrange > Tile.
2. To see all of the tiled images to be displayed at the same level of magnification, hold down the Shift key, select the Zoom tool, zoom in on one of the images, and voila! All the other tiled images will jump to that same magnification.
I find this is a great time saver when comparing several images and like the versatility of using the Zoom tool to get to the exact magnification I want. Another way to get this functionality is to choose Window > Arrange > Match Zoom.
Latest posts by Jennifer Farley (see all)
- 26 Places of the World - May 16, 2017
- Beginner’s Guide To Cropping & The Crop Tool In Photoshop - April 23, 2017
- How To Whiten Teeth In Photoshop - April 11, 2017