You can compare two or more images side by side in Bridge without having to open the files fully in Photoshop. Here’s how to do it;
1. Open up Bridge
2. Choose View 2 – Horizontal Film Strip on the status bar at the bottom of the Bridge window. This changes your view so you will see thumbnails in the bottom pane and a larger preview in the top pane.
3. To compare two images side by side, simply Ctrl + Click on the thumbnails you’re interested in. If you want to compare more than two, Ctrl + Click again.
4. If you want to zoom in on part of the preview image, just click on it and a small magnified area appears. Click and drag to move the magnified area around the preview image.
Latest posts by Jennifer Farley (see all)
- Adding Fireworks To A Night-time Photograph With Photoshop - August 17, 2009
- How To Quickly Create A Partial Colour Effect In Photoshop - July 15, 2009
- Photoshop Tutorial – Removing Gordon Brown’s Bags - June 22, 2009