You can clone an image, or part of an image onto a separate image in Photoshop using the Clone Tool. Here’s how to do it;
1. Make sure that you have two images open – the one you want to clone from and the one you want to clone to.
2. Select the Clone Tool (S) and Alt + Click (windows) or Option + Click (mac) on the first image to select a sample point.
3. Switch over to image you want to clone onto and start painting.
Latest posts by Jennifer Farley (see all)
- Adding Fireworks To A Night-time Photograph With Photoshop - August 17, 2009
- How To Quickly Create A Partial Colour Effect In Photoshop - July 15, 2009
- Photoshop Tutorial – Removing Gordon Brown’s Bags - June 22, 2009