The Image Processor in Photoshop CS2 is a new tool which allows you to process multiple images. Unlike the Barch command, you don’t have to create an action before using the Image Processor to process your files. It can do lots of cool stuff that would normally be quite time-consuming, such as:
- Convert a set of files to either JPEG, PSD, or TIFF format; or convert files simultaneously to all three formats.
- Resize images to fit within your specified pixel dimensions.
- Include copyright information.
- Process a set of camera raw files using the same options.
- Embed a color profile or convert a set of files to sRGB and save them as JPEG images for the web.
To use the Image Processor choose File > Scripts > Image Processor