When you’re choosing or browsing through your list of brushes in Photoshop, you’ll notice there are quite a few unwieldy names such as “Airbrush Tilt Size and Angle 75”. That’s fine if you rarely use those brushes but you may find that there are a certain set of brushes you use frequently and you may like to give them a simpler, shorter name, like “John” or “Mary”, or maybe something like “Airbrush 75”.

It’s easy to do that. All you need to do is Right-Click on the brush in the Brush Picker and choose Rename Brush from the pop-up menu. A dialog box appears and you can then type in the new brush name and click OK. Ta da!

Rename A Photoshop Brush

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This